TEAM CAMP CHECKLIST
Please do your best to not over-pack!!! We are only here for 24 hours!!
This is a Suggested list of what to bring…
Each camper should bring ONE overnight bag (in addition to your equipment bag). The overnight bag could include the following:
- Toiletries for washing (soap), teeth brushing, and showers (optional)
- PJ’s or clothes to sleep in
- Additional playing shorts, socks, & t-shirt in case uniform gets wet or damaged
- Bathing suit
- Extra underwear and socks
- Beach towel
- Sunscreen (camper responsible to apply)
- Swim Shoes if you have them
- Whatever else you want to bring that can fit in one bag that your son can easily carry.
Keep in mind, at the discretion of our staff, any inappropriate possessions can and will be confiscated and returned to your parents at the end of your stay.
Campers should bring ONE equipment bag with all lax equipment including:
- Arm pads
- Shoulder pads
- Cup (optional)
BEDDING: Ideally these items could fit into your equipment bag
Each bed has a clean top sheet and fitted bottom sheet.
- Blanket or sleeping bag (recommended)
- Pillow (recommended)
Kings Lacrosse will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items. All campers are responsible to care for their possessions. With that said, please don’t bring valuables and care for the items you do bring such as phones, items from your lacrosse bag (heads, string kits), etc.
We look forward to kicking-off the summer at Team Camp and having a blast. Everyone must realize that inappropriate behavior of any kind will not be tolerated. We will try to avoid it at all costs, but please know if the situation is severe enough, Kings Lacrosse reserves the right to remove any player from camp and even the club without refund.